The end of the month is always a pretty hectic time around our house. I'm so excited to have a freezer full of meals to select from this month. That hasn't been the case in awhile, but I did quite a bit of freezer cooking this month, so I'm all set. I kind of fell out of the habit of doing that and I am really enjoying the rewards now.
In addition to our usual end of the month craziness, Eric's birthday is on Wednesday and I need to start preparing for Blissdom, which is LESS THAN 2 weeks away. I can't believe how quickly this month has flown by.
I'm definitely feeling under-prepared for Blissdom. I want to make sure that I have meals prepared and everything ready for Eric and the kids while I'm gone. If I can find some time, I'll do that this week. If not, that will be my agenda for the weekend.
Here's what we'll be eating this week ~
- Waffles, Cherry Pecan Bread, Cereal, Oatmeal, Bagels, Smoothies
- Brown bag burritos (from the freezer), tuna melts, leftovers, sandwiches, pizza grilled cheese, fruit (clementines, apples, peaches, grapes, bananas)
- M - Chicken something or other. I'm still debating on this based on the chicken options I have in the freezer. I'll wing it tomorrow morning.
- T - Corned beef, cabbage, carrots, baby red potatoes, rye bread (This is Eric's traditional birthday dinner. We'll celebrate his birthday the night before since he'll be home with us for dinner.)
- W - BBQ Meatballs (from the freezer), homemade mac & cheese, peas
- Th - Corned beef hash (using Tuesday's leftovers)
- F - Sloppy Joe Pizza (sloppy joe meat from the freezer)
- S - Coconut chicken, rice pilaf
- Su - Loaded Baked Potato Soup