Well, this will be our first full week of school for Isabelle because of the holiday last week. I thought I'd dread getting up earlier to get her out the door, but it's really made a huge difference in my daily productivity.
I'm slowly getting adjusted to the new way of things around here, but breakfasts and lunches are throwing me off a little. I know once we get more used to the new schedule, everything will fall into place. But until then, I feel like things are still a bit up in the air. So I'm not even going to plan for lunches this week until I figure what works best for us. Isabelle is enjoying brown bagging lunch, so that hasn't been much of an issue. It's figuring out what to feed the rest of us that is stumping me for some reason.
- M - Breakfast cookies, smoothies
- T - Blueberry pancakes
- W - Banana muffins, smoothies
- Th - French toast
- F - Oatmeal, smoothies
- S - Bananas foster crepes
- Su - Sunshine toast
- M - Creamy cheese & chicken enchilads, black bean salad
- T - Beef stew & biscuits
- W - Curry chicken & broccoli casserole, tossed salad
- Th - Ham & cheese strata, maple-glazed carrots
- F - Taco lentils over rice, cantaloupe
- S - Chicken & dumplings or chicken pot pie
- Su - Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, garlic zucchini & mushroom saute