Sunday, September 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of 9/14


Well, this will be our first full week of school for Isabelle because of the holiday last week. I thought I'd dread getting up earlier to get her out the door, but it's really made a huge difference in my daily productivity.

I'm slowly getting adjusted to the new way of things around here, but breakfasts and lunches are throwing me off a little. I know once we get more used to the new schedule, everything will fall into place. But until then, I feel like things are still a bit up in the air. So I'm not even going to plan for lunches this week until I figure what works best for us. Isabelle is enjoying brown bagging lunch, so that hasn't been much of an issue. It's figuring out what to feed the rest of us that is stumping me for some reason.

Breakfasts

Dinner

Stop by Org Junkie for hundreds more menu plans!

3 comments:

Sue 10:24 AM  

I'm sure you'll fall into a new schedule and the swing of things soon Kate. I wish I had your ability to menu plan but I fly by the seat of my pants too much. With only 2 of us I guess it's a little easier to do that.

Have a great Monday :-)

Unknown 4:09 PM  

Great menu ideas! It's always nice to have things planned in advance. And then, things can change but you're not thrown. Good luck to you!

Susan 6:51 PM  

it always takes time to get into the new schedule. my dh teaches and we're 3 weeks into the year...our schedule is still getting ironed out.

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP