Monday, June 23, 2008

Gratituesday



This week there is a whole list of little things that I am thankful for in a big way.

I am thankful for God's innerant word and the example and guidelines it gives us for character, integrity, and forgiveness.

I am thankful for breezy summer days that let us leave the windows open so that the house can be filled with the smells of summer.

I am thankful our oldest, Isabelle, is getting to experience a wonderful week of "Creative Kids Day Camp" VBS. I think she matured a year in just one day. Listening to her recount all of their activities today was like listening to a friend. This is going to be one unforgettable week for her, and for me too I think.

I am thankful for the knowledge that my husband is my staunchest supporter, and for the understanding that just knowing that is enough. Support doesn't always have to equal action.

I am thankful for the ability to laugh with my family over all the crazy things we do.

I am thankful for the growth our business is experiencing.

To share what you are thankful this week, and to read about others thanks, please make sure you stop by Laura's blog.

2 comments:

Laura 9:21 AM  

I love your list. All the little things that we sometimes don't even regognize God's hand in...they are so big! I'm glad your business is growing, and glad your daughter is growing. Isn't it wonderful to see spiritual mile-stones in our kids!

Michele @ Frugal Granola 5:12 PM  

Wow! :) What a great list! I'm so glad your family has been so blessed this week.

I hope Isabelle continues to enjoy VBS. I always loved volunteering at VBS, and seeing how changed the kids were at the end of the week.
Blessings,
Michele :)

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP