Monday, June 02, 2008

Gratituesday: New Friends and New Adventures

I have so very many things to be thankful for this week. However, first and foremost in my mind right now is the new friendships I have forged with Joy and Toni. It has been a remarkable experience getting to know both of these women and I truly feel blessed. I am thankful that God saw fit to bring us together and to present us with the opportunity of "working" together; first with the 3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days series, and now with Happy To Be At Home.

Which brings me to my next point. This new adventure we are undertaking in building the Happy To Be At Home site has been rewarding and inspiring. I feel fortunate that I get to be a part of such a remarkable project. We all have the same vision: to create a haven for all women to be encouraged and inspired in their homemaking duties. How could I not be thrilled to be a part of the team that is creating this? I know this will encourage me, push me, and enrich me in my daily life as a homemaker also.

To read what others are thankful for this week, and to share your own thankfulness, head over to Laura's blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  11:26 PM  

Amen sister! I am so thankful that blogging has pave the way for our friendship! What a blessing you are to me (Joy too I am sure!).
Talk to you soon!
Toni

Laura 10:41 AM  

I think it's wonderful that you all have started this wonderful adventure together! And I appreciate your friendship as well!! :)

Anonymous,  10:50 AM  

Awesome! Now I need to go check out those links!!

Candace 5:22 PM  

Good for you, Kate! And best wishes with your new endeavor!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP