Thursday, May 22, 2008

How Have I Not Heard About This Sooner?


I am a coffeeaholic, no doubt about it. I drink coffee all day long and even take a cup to bed with me regularly. Also, I don't really mind a piece of chocolate every now and then (or 10-12 every hour or so). So, why am I just now hearing about this?
Chocolate as only Starbucks could do it
This is deep dark and silky milk chocolate imaginatively blended with authentic,
highest-quality ingredients from the coffeehouse, flavors like coffee, tea,
vanilla and caramel. Each decadent delight is a moment waiting just for you.

The collection includes: signature dark, mocha and milk chocolate bars and tasting squares; Tazo® Chai, Passion and Citron tea-infused chocolate tasting squares; Caffè Mocha, Chai, Espresso, Caramel Macchiato and Madagascar Vanilla Bean Truffles; and Milk Chocolate Covered Caffè Verona® Coffee Beans.

Well, let's see, Mother's Day just passed, so that leaves: our anniversary next week, Memorial Day (the greatest chocolate-giving holiday there is!), and, umm...May 31 st. All of these are perfect opportunities to buy Kate some coffee chocolates!! That should be enough to get me through the end of the month at least. And I just know June will be overflowing with reasons to give me chocolate!

1 comments:

Candace 3:00 PM  

Hi Kate,
Tag, you're it, if you want to play!
http://agardenofblessings.blogspot.com/2008/05/lets-play-tag.html

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP