Thursday, August 20, 2009

Slip-N-Sliding On A Wednesday Afternoon

Sometimes Eric's work schedule makes planning "normal" things a little difficult. But for the most part, we all love his schedule. We love that most days, he is able to be home with us all day. This means we can pull out the slip-n-slide during the middle of the week and spend a few hours playing together as a family.








A flexible work schedule that allows for some really great family time is definitely a finer thing! (Almost as fine a thing as watching dad take his turn on the slip-n-slide too!)

This post is being linked to:


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

7 comments:

Pam @ This Humble House 10:04 PM  

aww...how sweet! Great photos!

Amanda @ Serenity Now 10:40 PM  

Sweet photos! You can't beat simple, inexpensive, old-fashioned fun!! ;) Visiting from Julia's party. :)

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family 11:03 PM  

Looks like fun!!
God bless,
Amanda

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama 3:22 PM  

That certainly does sound like a finer thing!!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet 4:55 PM  

What fun! I haven't done slip and slide in forever!! Great pics!

Lara Harris 1:58 PM  

I always wanted one of those but along with not getting to go to Disney World, the excuse given was always 'we have a cottage on a lake'.

Amy @ Finer Things 7:53 PM  

Wheeee! So much fun. My parents bought a double slip n slide this year so the grandkids could have races. :)

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP