Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hooked On Ideal Bite


I have been receiving the Ideal Bite newsletter in my email inbox for over 6 months now and I am definitely hooked on it. In fact, I love it so much that I also signed up to receive the weekly Mama Bite emails.

Every day brings a great new tip or idea. I've been able to implement many of these things in our home. A lot of the tips also make for great blog fodder.

For example, here was the tip in today's newsletter:

If you can't compost it, put your food waste in the trash instead of using the garbage disposal to save water and energy.
It's such common sense, but something I've never thought of before. That is what so many of the Ideal Bite tips seem to be.

Want to sign up to receive the email newsletter too? Just click the Ideal Bite button above. And then sit back and be prepared to learn lots of great new stuff!

And then stop by Hooked On Houses for more Hooked On...Fridays.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  10:39 PM  

Thanks for the great information!
~Kim

amariaf2000 8:55 AM  

Thanks for the info! I have never heard of this site before!
~angela @ peonypatch

Unknown 9:21 AM  

I subscribe to Ideal Bite as well! I love all their great info and ideas!

Robin Feltner 10:11 AM  

This is new to me, too. Thanks for the heads up!

Robin

Julia @ Hooked on Houses 8:58 AM  

Never heard of Ideal Bite before. Thanks! :-)

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP